zaterdag 12 mei 2012

Sketch Battle 1: The best ideas were highlighted with markers

Sketch battle 2: This was our homework - Make another sketch battle and highlight the best ideas

Sketch battle 3: This was the same homework

Faces 1: Home work for week 3: Practice sketching faces
Faces 2: Home work week 3:  Practice sketching faces


Faces 3: Sketches made in class
Faces 4: Sketches made in class


Figures1: A combination of little sketches and big sketches

Night club scene: We were asked to draw a scene at a night club. This was my first attempt in class.

Night club scene: This was my second attempt as part of my homework.

Postures1: We were asked to draw humans in proportion. This was my first attempt in class.

Postures2: This page was part of my homework for the third week.

Postures3: This page was part of my homework for the third week.

1 opmerking:

  1. Please cluster you sketches in multiple posts so i can comment more directly. In general I see great improvements. The proportions of the upper bodies still seem a little too long, but overall these sketches would work great in storyboards or scenario's.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen